Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Here I Am!!

Hey There! Here it is... my very first blog post!!! Why on earth am here?? That's an excellent question. Well...I really felt like doing something crafty/chatty online...and thanks to modern technology a BLOG was the obvious answer. So there you have it. Simply put! I thought I'd start off with one of my favorite things about scrapbooking...my Library of memories album system. I use Stacy Julian's system of scrapbooking (more details to follow). Here's a picture of the albums I use. They are "We R Memory Keepers" post bound albums and I absolutely LOVE them!! They are linen covered, sturdy and beautiful!!


Here's the one book I think every scrapbooker should read "The Big Picture" by Stacy Julian. If you haven't read it, just do it. You won't regret it!!

Well, there will be much more to come! Please pardon the "dust" while I get this blog up and running!! Be back soon...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful looking blog Melanie! I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete